- We aim to limit the collection of personal data to only that personal data that is necessary for legitimate purposes.
- We first ask for your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases that require your consent
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties who process personal data on our behalf
- We respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, on request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we store about you, you can contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We collect or receive personal information for various reasons related to our services. This may include the following:
- Collect and analyze statistics for website improvement.
- Order handling and shipping
- Providing customer account
3. Mediation practice
We disclose personal data if we are required by law or by a court order, or in response to a law enforcement body, to the extent permitted by other legal provisions, to provide information, or for an investigation of matters related to public safety.
If our website or organization is transferred, sold or merged, your information may be disclosed to our advisors and any potential purchasers and will be passed on to the new owners.
We have entered into a data processing agreement with Google. Google cannot use the data for other Google services. The inclusion of full IP addresses is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary people have access to your data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third party websites
7. Access and modify your data
If you have questions or want to know what personal data we hold about you, you can contact us. You can contact us using the information below. You have the following rights:
- Right to know: you have the right to know why your personal data is necessary, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept
- Right to access: you have the right to access your personal data that is known to us
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and transfer them in their entirety to another data controller.
- The right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there is a justified reason for processing.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
Make sure to always state who you are so that we can be sure that we are not modifying or deleting data from the wrong person.
8. Submission of a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
9. Contact details